No Response Yet

Hi Everyone,

I need your help in guiding me what could be done for my case.
Actually I completed SaddleSore 1600 KM in Sept, 2015 from India and that time i submitted all proofs and with receipts to "ibaapplication@gmail.com" email.
I got the reply stating "Your IBA ride application has been received and is in the queue for processing". But after that i didn't get any response.
I know there is big mistake from my side to not try and find out what can be done at that time and i am very late now, but can anything be done now ?

Thanks in advance.

Sudhir

IBA-INDIA

Staff member
Dear Sudhir,

Greetings from IBA India!

Its unfortunate that there is an unusual delay in processing. I'm sure your application will be in the re verification lot. Inconveniences regretted.
As this is pre 2016 case, kindly send your application once again to IbaIndiaapplication@gmail.com, I will escalate that email to Ira & Mike and post the approval I will arrange for a fresh verification.

Regards,
Avinash Varghese
On behalf of Verification Team - IBA India.

Dear Sudhir,

Greetings from IBA India!

Its unfortunate that there is an unusual delay in processing. I'm sure your application will be in the re verification lot. Inconveniences regretted.
As this is pre 2016 case, kindly send your application once again to IbaIndiaapplication@gmail.com, I will escalate that email to Ira & Mike and post the approval I will arrange for a fresh verification.

Regards,
Avinash Varghese
On behalf of Verification Team - IBA India.
Thank you Avinash, As mentioned I have sent my application mail to IbaIndiaapplication@gmail.com . Please let me know if anything else needs to be done. Currently i am staying in Michigan, US.
Regards,
Sudhir