Patch & Certificate display ideas?

Just wondering how you all display your IBA and other patches and certificates? I think I may start a 'wall' in the garage to put up the certificates & other MC related stuff (photos/calendars, etc). I know the 'standard' is to have patches put on a leather vest - but......meh. Anyway looking for ideas and creative solutions/options.

rneal55555

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I'm not big on patches although this kind of works for them too. You can get a quality three ring binder ( tinyurl.com/tc6nc9c ) and place the Certificates in Document protectors. With a decent Binder it makes a nice coffee table book. There are custom ones available that can be embosed with you name etc. that look really nice.

JAORE

Premier Member
I have a total of nine certificates. So I'm a wall guy. But if I were among the truly insane*, like the people with hundreds upon hundreds of certified rides, I'd go with a binder or album format too.

* Intended as a sign of admiration, and a large helping of jealousy.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Currently... several USPS flat rate Medium size boxes 'display' the rally swag/flags and all the certs are in a binder. :D Too many moves.

I've seen some very nice shadow box displays of IBA patches and pins. Hobby Lobby or similar sell a variety of sizes. My wife has her extensive Hard Rock Cafe pin collection on a simple styrofoam board covered in nice black felt and framed.

Maybe I'll build a high shelf in the garage some day for the wife's dirt bike trophies and the rally swag and put all the flags on the wall, but it takes up a lot of room and sort of makes it look like you have a fixation when the non initiated see things like that.