Postal Service

Hey guys, submitted paperwork for my second SS1000 In the first week of July . The mail has been sketchy as a few of my monthly bills have gone missing or were late, so just wondering if my paperwork is in the pile waiting for review? I’m not impatient, just wanted to know if it arrived. Thanks for the attention.

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'm *not* in the know, but my suspicion is that it did make it thru the mail system, and 'yes, your paperwork is in the pile awaiting review.'

In years' past, during the dog-days of summer, it wasn't unusual to wait three months or so to get to the top of the pile and have a member of the review team working on your specific ride. I'm sure the pandemic has skewed things to some degree, based on ride volume alone.

I'd not be too concerned...four to six weeks more, perhaps?

I'm *not* in the know, but my suspicion is that it did make it thru the mail system, and 'yes, your paperwork is in the pile awaiting review.'

In years' past, during the dog-days of summer, it wasn't unusual to wait three months or so to get to the top of the pile and have a member of the review team working on your specific ride. I'm sure the pandemic has skewed things to some degree, based on ride volume alone.

I'd not be too concerned...four to six weeks more, perhaps?
Thank you!

CB650F

Premier Member
Just to make sure, did you send it in a way that requires a signature? If so, then it can take a while for one of the volunteers to head down to the post office to sign for it. That can delay it getting onto the queue since they can't add you to it until they actually get the paperwork.

Like Kwthom, I'm not cool enough to know if your package was received or not, but I suspect it made it there by now.

Just to make sure, did you send it in a way that requires a signature? If so, then it can take a while for one of the volunteers to head down to the post office to sign for it. That can delay it getting onto the queue since they can't add you to it until they actually get the paperwork.

Like Kwthom, I'm not cool enough to know if your package was received or not, but I suspect it made it there by now.
I took the least expensive mode of posting. At 70 y.o. I can’t help but start to pinch pennies.
Okay guys thanks for the reply. If you ride a motorcycle and are on this forum you are cool enough!