Premier emails

Carl Hagen

Premier Member
Good news.
I just received a Premier News Email headlined: IBA Premier News - January 13, 2022 - DAYTONA Party
Still did not received the ones titled:
IBA Premier News - December 19, 2021
IBA Premier News - December 2021 theme certificates
IBA Premier News - October 26, 2021

Is someone doing something on this problem and not telling us?
Or are emails just getting caught up somewhere and showing up seemingly randomly?
Just curious.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Thank you @Stephen! but when I log in it only says I cant order due to Covid.
What??? Hang on....

Ahhh... I see what is happening. The login link is not redirecting you back to the link above, it is simply taking you to the main page. Either already be logged in and go to that link, or after you login, click on the part I have circled below where it says "Premier"

Attachments

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Well heck... Then I have absolutely no idea how non-NA members are getting their Premier membership.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Well heck... Then I have absolutely no idea how non-NA members are getting their Premier membership.
By hitting the contact button and telling them you wish to buy a Premier membership. Nothing is really being shipped, it's just an artifact of the shopping system in the eStore.

edit ( or you could change your shipping address temporarily to a US one. Just go to Google Maps and pick a random house somewhere, click on it to find the address and zip code, use that, buy the Premier membership, then come back a few days later and change it back to your real address...)

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
By hitting the contact button and telling them you wish to buy a Premier membership. Nothing is really being shipped, it's just an artifact of the shopping system in the eStore.
Am I to take it then that you never received your diamond encrusted personally engraved membership ring?

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Greg Rice must get this one...

Does yours look like this Stephen? (diamond encrusted beer can pull tab ring)

Last edited:

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I've reported this issue to Mike to see if we can do something about eStore orders for items for which there is nothing to ship (e.g., Premier memberships).

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association