Pressed Penny Insanity - discussion

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Questions, answers, tips, how is your trip going, post here!

And good luck!

Donna

Rony6ble

Premier Member
This is ridiculously genius! Already called a friend from the bank to set a bag of pennies and quarters apart to pick up Monday morning.

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Jim and Donna (from the IBA office in Chicago) have been working on it for years - I could not believe all those machines are still out there, so they went and rode to hundreds of them since 2011 and learning all about them (like the mentioned 25 pennies in one location that we won't count as it is about the travel to different sites not standing there crushing pennies all afternoon to get the penny count up. So four fun years for them :)

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
IBA flags are available on the store (which of course is down right now). Right now the limit is one year - I will clarrify that, it might have gotten moved in editing.

mkneebone

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
If you do buy an IBA flag for this ride and we make special Penny flags as some point, we will trade them out.

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
Does the S.S. badger count for two states if I buy a penny while docked in Michigan then one in Wisconsin and do I need to take a pic of the machine twice?

Lynne

Premier Member
Do we need any kind of receipt to document the beginning of our one year?

Lynne

PSST.....Lighthouses sometimes have these machines so pairs well with that tour as well :)