Publicity. Join facebook group #ride5000miles

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Motorcycle news has set up a facebook group to encourage riders to ride 5000 miles in 2017

A few of us are on there but we could do with more.

There was a lot of interest when I posted pics of my tiger 800

That led to me being interviewed by phone when I was at the Ace Cafe Overland Day and a write up in 29th March 2017 Motor cycle news (this weeks) MCN Ride 5000 miles 001.jpg

Sign up if you're on Facebook and lets get our message across and promote safe long distance riding

I've signed up :) As I'm (very regretably) not able to make the BBR this year my motorbike mileage isn't going to be all that impressive but this gives me a further incentive to get out and ride.

I'll probably (will) do it on my bicycle though - does that count? :D (I'm up to 1,864km or 1,165 miles so far in 2017 even without riding in January).

A few farkles on my 'other' machine for those into their cycles:

:)

Last edited:

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I've signed up :) As I'm (very regretably) not able to make the BBR this year my motorbike mileage isn't going to be all that impressive but this gives me a further incentive to get out and ride.

I'll probably (will) do it on my bicycle though - does that count? :D (I'm up to 1,864km or 1,165 miles so far in 2017 even without riding in January).

A few farkles on my 'other' machine for those into their cycles:

:)

I'll have to do the same when I finally stop work