Question about cert wait times

I am in the UK and therefore our rides are verified IN the UK.
It's relevant to know where you are so we know where your rides are verified.... if not in the USA., or the UK.
Not in the USA or UK. I was told to submit the documentation to USA, which is what I did.
You do realise that almost everyone in the IBA apart from possibly a very small number of folks, are volunteers.... members... who have a life outside riding their bike and IBA stuff.
I am. I also saw a few posts of people that suggested their help as well to move things faster.
I'd love to volunteer myself as well, if there was such a possibility (imagine what can be done with knowledge in data analysis and systems audit), but one must be a member first, right? )
Getting all angry and post bombing is helping no one, including yourself.
This is not about getting angry, rather putting a spotlight on a systemic problem (lack of scalability) that exists and will grow bigger and bigger. Check the approved rides (Dec 2020), which means a delay of a year+ already.

Firstpeke

Well, I have said my piece on this thread and am now finished with it.

If you wish to continue to rant, I will step back and let you carry on.

Just stop posting in other people's threads with something not relevant to those threads.

If you don't, your issue of long delay in obtaining your certification may be cut terminally short by the admins....

Please don't bother messaging me or posting in response to my reply as I will not see it.....

If you think anonymously post bombing several threads from an account with zero identifiable information is going to speed up the process, you got another think coming.
I really don't understand what is wrong with me caring about my public privacy )
You don't think that I submitted my documents without full name, address, etc., right?

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
I really don't understand what is wrong with me caring about my public privacy )
You don't think that I submitted my documents without full name, address, etc., right?
...and randomly yapping like a chihuahua in multiple threads has accomplished exactly what for you?