Rally/LD Ready 2017 BMW R1200RT - SOLD

Perfect condition RT with all of the best modifications that I could add. Everything properly installed and extensively tested. Bike has 48,xxx miles and is under RPMone extended warranty thru 2022. Aeroflow windscreen and headlight cover, RDL saddle, Maple Farkles aux tank, Clearwater Sevinas - CanOpener - Billie Brake Light, Wunderlich fr/rr protection bars and kickstand pad enlarger, RCU dash shelf, Garauld Techworks hydration mount, Kathys pannier liners, RKA In-Charge tank bag, GS911 diagnostic tool, all takeoff parts and maint receipts. Intake valves shimmed once and have not moved. Asking $14750. Please email or text for pics. [email protected] or 9545792702. Bike and I are in Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

SeabeeCapt

Premier Member
Hi,
How did you get the hydration jug on the bike with the Wunderlich side case guards.
I just bought the same system 1 gallon and can’t mount it using the pillon foot rest bracket that he makes.
Please PM me offline I would like a few photos of your jug mounted.
Ride Safe, Think Fast!
Robert

Thanks, Olaf. You never know, you could win the lottery. It's a heck of a bike. I should add, please make me a reasonable offer. Worse that could happen is I would get offended and we would have to uncomfortably avoid eye contact at the next event. Just joking, it wouldn't bother me to read any decent offers. Already have the replacement bike and payments will start rolling in before too long. Thanks, Dan