Rally Planning Seminar Video

Matt Hube

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Greg,

Thanks for making this available for all of us. Is there a place we can go to access/download the spreadsheets?

Matt

kerrizor

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
@Greg Rice have you had any one have issues with the macros running on OSX? I'm having a devil of a time getting importing to work (there's some games happening in the macros with parsing the filename that I'm not sure I grok _why_ it needs to happen, but the file open routines don't exist under OSX.. changing them results in... well, more errors. Has anyone using Excel or LibreOffice under OSX been successful?

Greg Rice

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
@Greg Rice have you had any one have issues with the macros running on OSX? I'm having a devil of a time getting importing to work (there's some games happening in the macros with parsing the filename that I'm not sure I grok _why_ it needs to happen, but the file open routines don't exist under OSX.. changing them results in... well, more errors. Has anyone using Excel or LibreOffice under OSX been successful?
Yes, there have been others that have had issues on Mac’s.

If you can send me a screenshot of any errors I can take a look.

Murphyau

I could load the spreadsheet OK, but I could not get any of the macros to work using LibreOffice running on a Linux Mint20 operating system
I could be wrong, but I think the macros are using a M/Soft proprietary software language and iOS and Linux use different languages.