Rally Time / Miles And Points Planning Spreadsheet

Greg Rice

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
A week ago I released my rally bonus preparation spreadsheet and I also want to make available my rally time / miles and points planning spreadsheet.

I have a spreadsheet that on the first worksheet tab helps me understand how much time I have in a rally and then calculate how many miles I can then ride based on the riding time available. I try and identify all of the time I could be off the bike not riding and subtract it form the total time of the rally or leg. I then use that time to calculate how many miles I can ride. I use that to verify against the routes I create to be sure I am building a route long enough but not to long that it is not doable in the rally.

The second worksheet helps me identify how many points i need to score from bonuses and how many points I would need to be a gold finisher in the IBR.

It is not to hard to figure out what you need to do to fill out the spreadsheet. As in my other spreadsheets the cells in GREEN are editable and where you enter your information all other cells are calculate.

Here is a link to download a zip file with the spreadsheet in the zip file.
http://www.gregrice.com/rallyplanning/Rally-Time-Points-Planning.zip

See the below screenshots.

Rally-Time-Planning-GregRice.jpg

Rally-Planning-Points-GregRice.jpg

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Does anyone know if there is another link to Greg's Download above, it doesn't seem to work.