RBLR1000 16th June 2018

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Stimpy. I did my first rides on an early Fazer 1000. A brilliant long distance bike. I still have my 2nd one that I'm riding this year. Say hi if you see a white Fazer 1000

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Are we using standard IBA paperwork for this ride?
Not really. As the routes are already verified by the IBA we'll just be issuing specific Receipt logs when riders arrive to register. It has the usual start and finish time boxes, odo readings and boxes for receipt information to be transferred onto. These aren't on the website but will be issued at Squires. As soon as each receipt point is checked and verified when riders finish back at Squires they'll receive their SS1000 certificate there and then as Phil will be printing them off beforehand. If any riders don't finish within 24 hours they'll be sent a 'finishers' certificate through the post as they still rode 1000 miles, or 1500 :)

Pee'd off that I can't make it this year, having two discs removed from my neck on 7th June and won't be able to ride or drive for 6 weeks. I hope that the weather is good, whichever route you take, and that the Scottish Midges are having a day off. Ride safe all, and enjoy the ride, it's not a race.

Hello peeps.
just got sorted with log on, doing southern clockwise 1000 route this year
first and only previous trip was 2010 when did northern clockwise....loved it :)
last time ZZR1100, this time ZZR1400, should be easy - doubt it.
Hoping for decent weather and hope all of you have safe successful trip

really pleased with fundraising for what I think is the best cause....

see you soon!!!!!

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
Hello peeps.
just got sorted with log on, doing southern clockwise 1000 route this year
first and only previous trip was 2010 when did northern clockwise....loved it :)
last time ZZR1100, this time ZZR1400, should be easy - doubt it.
Hoping for decent weather and hope all of you have safe successful trip

really pleased with fundraising for what I think is the best cause....

see you soon!!!!!
Welcome John
See you when you sign in
I had a word with the weather gods for this years ride and hoping it be warm and sunny for you all
No you have made it in to here hope to see you at a ride to eat?

~Martin~

RBLR1000 Finisher
IBA Member
Only a couple of weeks to go and it occurred to me that although I have lots of long day rides I haven’t tried an early start. So, this morning I left the B&B at 05:00 and surprised the missus at 08:00 as she was setting off for work. Its only 11:58 and I’m flagging…….

Only a couple of weeks to go and it occurred to me that although I have lots of long day rides I haven’t tried an early start. So, this morning I left the B&B at 05:00 and surprised the missus at 08:00 as she was setting off for work. Its only 11:58 and I’m flagging…….
I am sure you will find its way different on the ride. last time I did it felt fine until early hours, when maybe a strong coffee could assist?

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
The good thing about this ride is that you can be in bed by 9 p.m. on the Friday so should be able to get 7 hours kip before getting up at 4 a.m ready for the off. Although you can't technically bank sleep, a week before any big ride or rally I do I always get to be bed early each night to make me as rested as possible :)