Really simple question

Tim Harkins

Premier Member
I’m hoping the stars align in late September and afford me a reasonable opportunity to ride the 50cc. Question is, as a premier member, am I required to have witnesses?

Tim Harkins

Premier Member
Thanks. That’s what I thought but l’m easily confused. I’ve made a hotel reservation at Jacksonville Beach to make the act of toe dipping easy.

However, I have to get clearance from my doctor at MD Anderson first week of September. Hope for a break from these triple digit temperatures. And, hope there is no hurricane.

Plans call for an Equinox SS1000 to Jacksonville. Spend a night at the beach, depart for the Left Coast at 10:00 CDT, putting me in Houston around 23:00 CDT. Hoping that mitigates the horrible traffic.

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I’m hoping the stars align in late September and afford me a reasonable opportunity to ride the 50cc. Question is, as a premier member, am I required to have witnesses?
If you look at the 50cc rules, it directs you to the Saddlesore 1000 rules. You will notice there that the standard documentation procedures no longer require start and end witnesses (although you can still use the witness method if you prefer).

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
However, I have to get clearance from my doctor at MD Anderson first week of September. Hope for a break from these triple digit temperatures. And, hope there is no hurricane.
Heh. I had to deal with that when I was in Jax. Beach was closed, so no water - only sand in my vial. That was in mid-October. Temps here in the desert southwest were more bearable (mid-90's).

Luck to ya!