Renmark SA Muster 2017 - 8th April

Johng

Premier Member
If your booking a room at the Renmark Hotel if you don't say your part of the IBA Muster they will say their booked. Please ensure you say IBA Muster. There are still rooms avail

A bit rich for my taste!!
The town is filling up fast, so get in now, folks.
I found a room for $99 1.8 km away at the Renmark Motor Inn.
Biggles, I have made enquiries this morning with Renmark Hotel, (08) 8586 6755 and they still have 19 rooms available.

Please ensure that when making a booking you need to ask for Janet and also ensure that you mention the IBA Muster.

Edited.. Please note there is another Post : "Accom For Renmark SA Muster"

This post has TJ's original link which gives details about the Renmark SA Muster
http://www.ibaaustralia.com/muster-2017

Last edited:

Lonerider

Premier Member
I just rang Renmark Hotel, got the last ground floor room ( my knees won't let me climb stairs when I get there !! )

Can't think of a better way to spend a weekend!
:rolleyes: Or in my case, birthday !!

Now to plan my trip and convince my Boss to let me have some holidays :mad:

Reader57

I know that this is a rookie question but is the $80.00 payable to the IBA going to be broken down into two amounts payable? IBA Australia and IBA certification?

tj189

Premier Member
In short, no.
We thought that it would be simpler for riders/pillions to to do one PayPal transaction, which needs to be done during the Renmark 2017 Muster Registration. A copy of this PayPal transaction needs to accompany your Ride Application when you submit that.

Reader57

We have to attach a google map link of our ride to our application. Can that include two links if the map will not fit on one? I may have fifteen stops and google map does not allow that many destinations in its routing.

tj189

Premier Member
We have to attach a google map link of our ride to our application. Can that include two links if the map will not fit on one? I may have fifteen stops and google map does not allow that many destinations in its routing.
Peter,
You may like to try bingmaps or map quest ? I believe but have not tried it, that there is a facility in googlemaps that allows layering which may be a possible solution?

Reader57

A quick look shows map quest is not very Australian friendly - major towns only. bing maps is better but I can't stop at servo's only towns. Layering in google maps seems only to be in mygoogle maps.
If a ride is broken into two distinct sections with a rest in between, can it be presented on google maps as two maps. Or is there some way of loading a Base Camp map? The plan is for a SS4000k

tj189

Premier Member
A quick look shows map quest is not very Australian friendly - major towns only. bing maps is better but I can't stop at servo's only towns. Layering in google maps seems only to be in mygoogle maps.
If a ride is broken into two distinct sections with a rest in between, can it be presented on google maps as two maps. Or is there some way of loading a Base Camp map? The plan is for a SS4000k
Bingmaps allows you to put the address of the servo in.

Daisy

Premier Member
It is possible to edit the url of your map. I cut the coordinates from the second map and paste them onto the end of the first, giving me as many points as needed.

Reader57

Well for better or worse, I am registered. The better is going for a ride. The worse is the cost of the only room available for three nights at Renmark. They have a bus group there on the Thursday night.

For anyone who is booked in at Renmark Hotel, Murray Ave, Renmark :

The Motel's reception is manned 24HR's and can be accessed via the main entrance off Murray Avenue. If the door is locked there is a intercom on the wall to press that goes to reception.

Kimmie

Guys, sorry I can't make this one.
Due to being on a project team at work any leave that I wanted or was approved for April has been cancelled by upper management.

Philmor

Premier Member
Guys, sorry I can't make this one.
Due to being on a project team at work any leave that I wanted or was approved for April has been cancelled by upper management.
Kimmie,

Sorry to hear about that. :(
In their next breathe they will want to cancel Easter and Anzac Day.
Betcha some peoples from upper management take leave in April.
Up ya management :)