Ride Around Texas & RAT Rewind

HardTxRider

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
1651593997646.png

Ride 3,100 miles around the perimeter of Texas. Kick it up a notch, ride twice around for the RAT Rewind: 6,200 miles!
The iconic IBA Ride Around Texas & Rewind features the regular RAT 3,100+ miles, and the new RAT Rewind 6,200+ miles, two consecutive RATs, one in each direction.

RAT Rewind GOLD ride report.

Party & RAT!
Click on the Big As Texas button at theIBA eStore. BAT Party $69.22, RAT $60.22, RAT Rewind $90.22

Tim Masterson
RAT Wrangler
[email protected]

Last edited:

Russ Black

Premier Member
Tim, according to the ride database, I attempted to do this ride two days after you did back in November. I went CCW from Galveston. Even though it seemed like everything was against me (Torrential rain, miles of road construction, the pass at El Paso being close, 30-45 MPH headwinds blowing parts off my bike, temps at and below freezing), I managed to earn Gold on my first lap by two minutes. I decided against doing the rewind because I didn't feel I could make it back around in less than 70 hours. The Rewind is still on my "Bucket List" but I'm doing the JBR this year.

HardTxRider

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
The RAT Rewind was a hard riding adventurer. It is a 6,200 mile ride in less the 6 days for Gold. I had a great ride with minimal mechanical or RidePace issues.

I'm not surprised none of the BAT RAT 22 riders signed up for the Rewind.