Ride Certification

Is there any way to check if my submittal has been received? I realize it can take a while to process however I sent mine by mail and the others in my group sent theirs through the internet. I had problems with the file size so I couldn't do it over the internet back then.

Anyhow, everyone in my group has received confirmation, paid on line and two have received their packages. If my letter has not been received I now can send it over the internet but don't want to do that with a check for the payment in the mix.

Can anything be checked?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Right now, it can take 12-14 weeks for us to complete a verification. If it''s been longer than that, please let me know.

FYI, for future reference, as the rules page states,

"If you are concerned we received your documents and live in the U.S., we recommend "Delivery Confirmation" (a product offered by the Post Office that allows you to track a letter or package via an 800 number, e-mail or the internet)."

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association

Thank you, I misread about the Delivery Confirmation on the website and lumped it into the other mail options we were told not to do. My error. Thanks again.

Robi

Right now, it can take 12-14 weeks for us to complete a verification. If it''s been longer than that, please let me know.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association
Hello Ira,
can you help me about my ride: I sent my application using IBA Electronic Ride Application Program, and I got confirmation email, but I am not sure is it just automatic reply, or somebody saw that and I have (just) to wait? Date of application is October 18th, 2018.
Thank you,
Robert

Last edited:

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
I took this offline. Check your Forum inbox.

For future reference, if anyone has an issue with a ride, please drop me a Forum PM or an email to [email protected] instead of using public Forum bandwidth. Thanks.

Ira

Just curious, what qualifications are required to certify rides? How many people do you have certifying the rides? Do you need more help with certifying rides?

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Just curious, what qualifications are required to certify rides? How many people do you have certifying the rides? Do you need more help with certifying rides?
Right now, all of the verification teams are fully staffed. So we don't need any additional help.

Mike is extremely picky when it comes to the verification folks. They need to live in the Chicago area, do the verifications almost full-time, and take at least a year of training before Mike is comfortable.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Association