Ride levels

I know I've seen it somewhere but a Google doesn't get me there. I'm trying to find a list of the ride levels. I think there are five (standard, xxx, extreme, gold, and insanity) and for mile eater statis there are certain requirements so knowing the order would help.
I've got 5 ToH Extreme Rides and wonder what level they are considered. Is "extreme" one of the levels?
Multi day rides - I have 3 3000 in threes and one 5000 in five. What level are they?

Dogpoope

Premier Member
If you click on that link and click again on "The Big List" you'll see a bit down I'm sure you gonna find your rides. Mile Eater would be there too to look at as well.

Bam

Premier Member
I know I've seen it somewhere but a Google doesn't get me there. I'm trying to find a list of the ride levels. I think there are five (standard, xxx, extreme, gold, and insanity) and for mile eater statis there are certain requirements so knowing the order would help.
I've got 5 ToH Extreme Rides and wonder what level they are considered. Is "extreme" one of the levels?
Multi day rides - I have 3 3000 in threes and one 5000 in five. What level are they?
The Mile Eater page states that Gold and Insanity rides and rides that are greater than 48 hours in duration without a time limitation count for the "of which a certain number must be" part of the Mile Eater rides statuses. It doesn't mention Extremes. As I read it, the ToH Extreme rides are, therefore, only counted as part of the larger list of certified rides you would include for your app for each level.

Is that what you found out?

Shame

Premier Member

1) IBA SS1000 TOH STANDARD has 4 memorials.

2) IBA SS 1000 TOH EXTREME ride has 7 memorials = Extreme = GOLD LEVEL RIDE

You have 5 gold rides from your 5 TOH extremes. Those rides can count toward your mile eater awards, silver, gold, etc.

Bam

Premier Member

1) IBA SS1000 TOH STANDARD has 4 memorials.

2) IBA SS 1000 TOH EXTREME ride has 7 memorials = Extreme = GOLD LEVEL RIDE

You have 5 gold rides from your 5 TOH extremes. Those rides can count toward your mile eater awards, silver, gold, etc.
Shame. What is your source for this? I can't find anything that says Extremes are equivalent to Golds.

Shame

Premier Member
Shame. What is your source for this? I can't find anything that says Extremes are equivalent to Golds.
Ibaestore.com...check your ride list. I know first hand because last year I received mile eater silver with three SS1000's, one BBG, and one TOH Extreme. In-city rides are another way to gold equivalent...Fresno SS1000 is one I just did last month. That's an insanity ride. If you search for 'IBA ride list' on google you should be able to locate these rides.

Bam

Premier Member
Ibaestore.com...check your ride list. I know first hand because last year I received mile eater silver with three SS1000's, one BBG, and one TOH Extreme. In-city rides are another way to gold equivalent...Fresno SS1000 is one I just did last month. That's an insanity ride. If you search for 'IBA ride list' on google you should be able to locate these rides.

Thanks Shane. You are obviously correct if you had it recognized for your Silver. There is, however, nothing I can find here in the forum, on the TOH website, or on the ride lists that confirm Extremes are equivalent to Golds. I think this may be a question for Ira.