Ride Links (Spotwalla, Spot or whatever you are using)

tj189

Premier Member
A place to leave your link should you wish to provide it.
Please be aware that these links are available for public viewing.

Farkleit

Premier Member

jsoque

Premier Member
Regarding Spotwalla, isn't there an IBA link which shows us the proper way to set up and use?
Can someone please resend it to me.
I left my home with it running at at 30 miles, it died and lost connection.
I must be doing something wrong.
Much appreciated.
Jim
e; [email protected]

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Regarding Spotwalla, isn't there an IBA link which shows us the proper way to set up and use?
Can someone please resend it to me.
I left my home with it running at at 30 miles, it died and lost connection.
I must be doing something wrong.
Much appreciated.
Jim
e; [email protected]
Jim, are you saying that it did show the results for 30 miles and then stopped? If so, that's probably not a Spotwalla issue, that's most likely an issue with whatever you're using that Spotwalla pulls data from: SPOT, inReach, Bubbler, etc. This is assuming that you had your dates/times set up correctly in Spotwalla. For example, if you set the parameters of the trip as 02/28/19 @ 11:59 pm until 03/01/19 @ 01:00 and you started your ride a little after midnight then it would have only shown your tracks for that 30-45 minute period.

Brian Thorn

Premier Member
Brian Thorn
Are we going to see you at the Muster in Mansfield on Saturday 6 April 2019?
No. I'll do a TOH SS1K on the 1st, "maybe" do the Big As Texas SS1K on the 2nd since I didn't do it last Sept, then it's off to NM, and then depending upon where I wind up at the end of the 7 sites, I'll head back to AZ or I'll go north to CO. *IF* I have any spare time I'll go to the Trinity Test Site on the 6th and grab another Atomic 1000 SS1K but that's highly doubtful at this point.

Fransvdm

Premier Member
No. I'll do a TOH SS1K on the 1st, "maybe" do the Big As Texas SS1K on the 2nd since I didn't do it last Sept, then it's off to NM, and then depending upon where I wind up at the end of the 7 sites, I'll head back to AZ or I'll go north to CO. *IF* I have any spare time I'll go to the Trinity Test Site on the 6th and grab another Atomic 1000 SS1K but that's highly doubtful at this point.
Since this specific topic is about SPOT links for attendees going to The Australian Muster in Mansfield on April 6, I was getting excited thinking we might be having overseas visitors attending the Muster this year when I saw your post here..... :cool::cool:

Seems like it will be an all Aussie Muster again.

Enjoy your ride and be safe Brian.