Ride Magazine

Jim Craig

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I made it into this months Ride Magazine.
One of the guys in my club had a Trophy. I wanted to buy it from him, but before I let him know I was interested - he traded it in on a new Goldwing. It was in excellent shape but I can't remember the year or miles on it. The dealer gave him $6K for it and then put it up for sale on his lot for $12K. I'd have given him $6K in a heartbeat for it. He got the best mileage of any bike in the club, incredible range with just the stock tank.

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
One of the guys in my club had a Trophy. I wanted to buy it from him, but before I let him know I was interested - he traded it in on a new Goldwing. It was in excellent shape but I can't remember the year or miles on it. The dealer gave him $6K for it and then put it up for sale on his lot for $12K. I'd have given him $6K in a heartbeat for it. He got the best mileage of any bike in the club, incredible range with just the stock tank.
They are very good but have a few niggles, the TTSE (Triumph Trophy SE) Forum is a fantastic resource to sort anything out.