Ride to Eat 2017 Nr 1 Luxembourg

wully

Brit Butt Tour Admin. Retired.
I've booked the crossing £21.10 on P&O, will see everyone there.
Unfortunately I have to leave immediately after the meal, need to be home by 10 on Sunday as I coach U14 rugby and we have an important local grudge match.

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Came on Saturday 06:10 from Manila (no, not by Bike)... Hope wie got it till 4pm.
Is there a decission for Dinner if not pass the photo shooting?

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Came on Saturday 06:10 from Manila (no, not by Bike)... Hope wie got it till 4pm.
Is there a decission for Dinner if not pass the photo shooting?
Dinner will be at the Ibis Peter.....easy for all no riding afterwards involved!guess we meet at the bar at 1800 dinner at 1900....

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Please add me to the list; following a change of plan, I'm now intending to make this one. Just hoping it will be a smoother trip than my last Euro RTE - at least I'll have breakdown cover this time!

Regards,
Martin

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I have accepted an offer from Ibis for 3 course dinner at 21 euro each and an add 6 euro for wine and /or beer at same dinner.I'll prepay it so you better all turn up!!
Is this an all you can drink offer at 6 euro's Michiel :D
Even for a Yorkshire man this seems great value. See what can happen when we choose Brexit !

Flipje

Europe wide traveler
IBA Member
Hi, pls count us in.
As it is close to home Madame (Cathy) wishes to come along.
Pascal has confirmed he is in too, but hasn't come out of the woods yet.
As it has snowed only recently, we try to catch up on skiing and biking is only second priority in this season.
CU there
Philip

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Depends on a death in the familie I have to cancel this ride - so double sad.....
I have had booked a double room in the ibis for 65€ - if someone need I hold it for 24h
Whisch all of you a safe trip also in the name of the best pillion in the world - my girlfriend Conny.
See you .. San Marino?