Ride to Eat Nr 1. 3-borderspoint Vaals Netherlands Febr 29,2020.

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
hi Giel,
I will be there only for the picture at 1600. Then I have to ride back home to Alkmaar for a meeting of another bikegroup ;-)

Michiel
OK pls dont forget I will bring you my old 660 that doesnt want to take orders from me anymore......maybe you can have a look at it before I send it all the way to USA repairman .......I am getting my old 665 back finally....been in customs for 2 minths with dozens of emails back and forth to get it released....difficult to import anything from USA here....have a Russell day long underway since jan 1 hope to have it before I start a big ride end april...it is in customs now since jan 4......

Michiel Buitenwerf

Staff member
IBA Member
OK pls dont forget I will bring you my old 660 that doesnt want to take orders from me anymore......maybe you can have a look at it before I send it all the way to USA repairman .......I am getting my old 665 back finally....been in customs for 2 minths with dozens of emails back and forth to get it released....difficult to import anything from USA here....have a Russell day long underway since jan 1 hope to have it before I start a big ride end april...it is in customs now since jan 4......
I will take my laptop with me, can do a quick look, otherwise i do it at home and send it back to you before you arrive home ;-)

Sorry, i have to drop out!

My shoulder fracture is still not good. But that’s not the only problem. My BMW dealer told me today that my brakes are leaky - the 2nd time - and it will take three weeks to get new ones :-(

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Sorry, i have to drop out!

My shoulder fracture is still not good. But that’s not the only problem. My BMW dealer told me today that my brakes are leaky - the 2nd time - and it will take three weeks to get new ones :-(
Too bad Christian....now we'll have to party without you!! Hope you heal well and quickly!!

Winglider

Ex-Wiinglider
IBA Member
Sorry Giel,
I am going to be a wimp and drop out of this ride (No Hotel or meal booked so no problem).
I am going to be a light weight due to the weather.
I just don't fancy riding a 600 mile round trip in what looks like mainly wet conditions.
Good luck to all you rufty tufty HAB. :D:D