Ride to Eat Nr 1 Center of Belgium Nil-St Vincent Febr.23,2019

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
Maybe I am the only one who has searched where the best parking spot for the center is.
I found this: Place du Tram, 1457 Walheim, Belgium. See you there...

GarminDave

Ex-Arkwright
Premier Member
I am writing an open letter to all those attending tomorrows Euro R2E.

I apologise but for the first time in supplying IBA UK with patches or indeed any promotional goods, I have missed the deadline. The patches for this Euro R2E are still in transit from China to me. I was hoping they would arrive today and I would bring them the 522 miles myself but as I have received no customs documentation they will not. Here is a picture of the finished pre-production sample.
2019-02-22_00001.jpg

There are many reasons I have missed the deadline but in line with any other bad news, I blame BREXIT.

Sorry.

Dave

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Maybe I am the only one who has searched where the best parking spot for the center is.
I found this: Place du Tram, 1457 Walheim, Belgium. See you there...
Peter, I think your right, as it looks like no car/bike parking beyond this point...altho not stopped some LD riders before!

Attachments

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Hi Jon
Is the monument at the end of the Place du tram ?
Regards Bob
Hi Bob,

If you take a look on Google Maps, there's a track that runs from Place du Tram to Chemin du Tiege; halfway up, to the east (right if you're walking from Place du Tram) there's a path to the marker.

Regards,
Martin

Sean

Premier Member
Hi Bob,

If you take a look on Google Maps, there's a track that runs from Place du Tram to Chemin du Tiege; halfway up, to the east (right if you're walking from Place du Tram) there's a path to the marker.

Regards,
Martin
What's all this Path and Walk nonsense ? Which part of ride have I misunderstood? ;)