Ride to Eat nr 2 2017 San Marino

Just had this from hotel on parking:-

“Dear Mr. Strong, we have a private garage 200 mts far from us, outside the historical center, that cost €uro 16.00 per night. The alternative is the open parking at the same distance at the rate of €uro 4,00 per day with the special card that you can buy at the reception desk. Please note that is better call us from parking number 5 and our collegue will help you with your bags. Looking forward to meet you in San Marino. We thank you for the preference and we remain at your disposal. Best regards. Mauro”

Perhaps we could negotiate a special rate if enough of us wanted private parking?

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Just had this from hotel on parking:-

“Dear Mr. Strong, we have a private garage 200 mts far from us, outside the historical center, that cost €uro 16.00 per night. The alternative is the open parking at the same distance at the rate of €uro 4,00 per day with the special card that you can buy at the reception desk. Please note that is better call us from parking number 5 and our collegue will help you with your bags. Looking forward to meet you in San Marino. We thank you for the preference and we remain at your disposal. Best regards. Mauro”

Perhaps we could negotiate a special rate if enough of us wanted private parking?
Started a conversation with them on subj parking and await his proposal on this as well as on fixed menu suggestions for dinner.....reverting asap

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
So we have a cheaper proposal to park at 10 Euro per bike for a max of 20 bikes which I reckon we will be by end april so I guess I better make that reservation for us provided we all want safe parking! and 2 set menu's at 19 and 24 excl drinks respectively....I'll try and keep options open for either 1 of the 2 set menu's.

Menu Tre Torri Three Towers Menu st 19 Euro
Piccola insalata di benvenuto con salsa caesar Small welcome salad with caesar sauce
La nostra lasagna al forno Baked “lasagna” pasta
Costine di maialino alla brace con salsa bbq Grilled pork ribs with bbq sauce
Contorno di stagione Seasonal vegetables
Dolce del giorno Dessert of the day
Bevande escluse Drinks not included
or
Menu Degustazione Taste Menu at 24 Euro
Selezione di salumi pregiati, piada, cassoncino ripieno di erbette Selection of fine meats, handmade ”piadina“, “cassoncini” of herbs stuffing
Cappellacci verdi ripieni di ricotta fresca con pendolini e basilico Green “capellacci” pasta with fresh ricotta cheese with cherry tomatoes and basil
Tagliata di manzo al sale grosso e rosmarino Sliced beef with salt and rosemary
Contorno di stagione Seasonal vegatables
Coppa di crema chantilly e salame al cioccolato Cup chantilly cream and chocolate salami
Bevande escluse Drinks not included

Open for comments.....

Megabuck

IBAUK Verifier
IBA Member
Hi Michiel,

I'm in a different hotel, so just the meal for me. Preference is for the €24 one, but I'll be there for the company rather than the food!

Regards,
Martin