Ride to Eat Nr 3 Kranska Gora circle June 12 ,2021

jaybee

Latvian rider transport!!!!!!
Premier Member
Hi Giel,
I’m not 100% sure I can make this one although I want to.
Please put me down as attending and staying for dinner but I will sort out my own nearby hotel.
Hope this is OK.

rolf-arne

Premier Member
Hey all - and you Michiel especially - due to Corona epidemic - I`ll cancelled all long distanses on to july - hoping for the best Erte Trollstigen in august .. I`ll hope will go as planned... :)

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hey all - and you Michiel especially - due to Corona epidemic - I`ll cancelled all long distanses on to july - hoping for the best Erte Trollstigen in august .. I`ll hope will go as planned... :)
Well officially we cancelled/postponed the RTE 2 to Manteigas this one is most unlikely to be held but I'll keep it open for awhile longer....it is what it is ....as soon as announcement for lockdowns are incl all june dates I will cancel this one anyway....

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Message to all participants for this RTE.Due to Corona and borders being still closed to mid june we have decided to cancel/postpone this Ride to Eat untill last weekend of june 2021 so june 26 at 16.00 statue pic,18.00 bar 19.00 dinner!Best Western has accepted my cancellation without protest,told them we'll be back in 21.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Message to all participants for this RTE.Due to Corona and borders being still closed to mid june we have decided to cancel/postpone this Ride to Eat untill last weekend of june 2021 so june 26 at 16.00 statue pic,18.00 bar 19.00 dinner!Best Western has accepted my cancellation without protest,told them we'll be back in 21.
Are you Organising the ERTE's next year, Giel?;)

pihlo

12 Days? 12Days!
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
So the ride is postphoned - but because we are still in the area - we decide do not cancel the Hotel. If someone is there at the original time and date - lets have a beer together....
Endlich Raus Plan.jpg