Ride to Eat Nr 4 Trollstiegen Norway july 17,2021

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I just booked my room, without any probs. They don't need any cc # to secure the reservation. Giel, you paid for us already? ;)
Nope Tommy All I did was guarantee all bookings with my credit card so you better show up all of you!!I will pay for RTE 2 in Manteigas by month end though so whoever wants to join us there better book and put your name on the list by jan 27.

TimeBandit

Premier Member
IBA Member
Last edited:

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
So, it looks like this one could take place in August. The Norwegian borders will be opened from Juli, 15th for travellers from Schengen countries that don't have a high infection rate.

Let's keep an eye on that, I need to go for a ride....

Scroll down to

Leisure travel to EU and EEA countries

here: https://www.fhi.no/en/op/novel-coro...cts-and-general-advice/travel-advice-COVID19/

as well as here:
So am I Tommy but we need the UK border to open up as well......and we most likely have to take ferry i.o. riding tru Sweden....so chances still low that we can make it but I still have a bit of hope.......

jaybee

Latvian rider transport!!!!!!
Premier Member
Sorry Giel,
I’m going to bail on this one.
As you know, the UK isn’t part of Schengen and hence we are currently not part of the July 15th easement. By the same token, UK citizens can’t ride through Sweden and I hate ferries so the longer boat route would do my head in.
Gordon has postponed his Tirpitz ride until 2021 as well.

I’m on for Cuneo though.

jaybee

Latvian rider transport!!!!!!
Premier Member
Oh and I have a room booked at the Grand Hotel so before I cancel it, does anyone want it?

Gerhard

Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Sorry I am also out .. after some health probs still not fit enough for a longer ride. I hope for Italy.

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Did a bit more checking today as it looks this moment ....Passing Denmark by vehicle is open but you have a minimum stay in Denmark of 6 days....Sweden still closed for all tourists....So I guess we may as well cancel this RTE altogether and postpone it untill august 2021....I hope all can agree with this!