Ride to Eat Nr 5 Center of Switserland ,Sachseln October 19,2019

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Hi Michiel
Sorry i am no longer able to attend this rte.
I have informed the hotel .
Still 4 out of 5 is not too shabby this year.
See you all next year.

Suzy

I would absolutely have loved to join. But as most of you know, my current home in San Fransisco doesnt allow a trip with only driving. :rolleyes:
Instead Iris Landman and Arnaud Reymond will attempt to join you guys for this RTE. I think talking all the amazing stories about the RTE's might have infected some more Swiss locals before I left. Arnaud is maybe interested to become a member, so be nice. Iris is a also a Dutch that ended up in CH for work. Went to buy her first bike a few months ago, she doesn't have her license yet (learners permit), so first things first. :)
So yeah, be nice guys!

For the ones who care: In the mean time, I got a 2018 Triumph Tiger XRX Low in this amazing blue (see pics). Loving the bike, enough places to discover around here. Safe rides and have fun! Keep the shiny side up!

Attachments

Suzy

Thanks Conny! I am sure you will take good care of them. I will be there in spirit ok? :) I miss my EU IBA friendsm Swiss Alpine backyard and spontaneous weekend trips to Italy. But as said, for now enough to explore here and the IBA here has been welcoming. :)