Ride to Eat Nr 5 Cuneo,Italy oct 23,2021

Suzy

I think I still can't completely believe it myself yet, but looks like I am getting on a flight on Wednesday an will able to join all of ya in Italy on Saturday! After well over 2 years I will be setting foot on European soil, only to rush to get on two wheels and come and see you all! :cool: Bringing my Dutch (living in CH) friend Iris, looking forward to it. (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58929441)

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
All is clear we are 26 as a group altogether....I am leaving here on tuesday morning so any add to the list one has to do themselves and inform Gabriella accordingly for accommodation and meal

Quack69

IBA Member
IBR Finisher
My dear Iron Butt
I wish you all a good trip to Italy.
It makes me very happy but also a little sad not to greet our colleague in Italy personally after 2 years in the USA.
Drive carefully and come all back home well.
see you somewhere in Europe next year

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
My dear Iron Butt
It makes me very happy but also a little sad not to greet our colleague in Italy personally after 2 years in the USA.
Thanks for your kind words Conny.Surely we will meet again in 2022! A big hug to you and Peter from all of us!

Suzy

My dear Iron Butt
Thanks you Conny! See you another time for sure!

Sean

Premier Member
Sorry but Jean and I are out, been feeling crap all week and now grandsons and son in law have tested positive, Not fair to put you all at risk :rolleyes:

Mr Frank

Premier Member
Sorry folks, unfortunately, a few hours before my scheduled departure I have to cancel as well :-(
Best wishes for a safe trip and a splendid time to all of you. Hope to see you again next year....