Ride to Eat nr 5.Lighthouse Faro San Cataldo Bari,Italy,october 20,2018

Suzy

Ok, decided to also drop by for the weekend.
Hope I can still be added to the list, Giel?

I am ok for the dinner, but will be staying in the Boston as well.

In case anyone is remotely interested: I spoke to a good friend of mine (also motorcyclist) who is from the region. He gave me some tips for detours. So if all goes well, on Sunday I will be visiting the UNESCO recognized Trullo in Alberobello, going on to ride part of the "famous" Via Appia and the, amazing (as I was promised), coastal road of Amalfitana. Hope to end up on Sunday evening just past Florence (San Piero a Sieve), just after visiting the Villa Demidoff parc if I manage to get there before 18.00 (closes early in October). Tracking home on Monday via Gotthard and Susten pass and finally Col des Mosses.
If anyone is interested in joining or would just like the route gps tracks, let me know :)

Last edited:

michiel kerkhof

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Ok, decided to also drop by for the weekend.
Hope I can still be added to the list, Giel?

I am ok for the dinner, but will be staying in the Boston as well.

In case anyone is remotely interested: I spoke to a good friend of mine (also motorcyclist) who is from the region. He gave me some tips for detours. So if all goes well, on Sunday I will be visiting the UNESCO recognized Trullo in Alberobello, going on to ride part of the "famous" Via Appia and the, amazing (as I was promised), coastal road of Amalfitana. Hope to end up on Sunday evening just past Florence (San Piero a Sieve), just after visiting the Villa Demidoff parc if I manage to get there before 20.00. Tracking home on Monday via Gotthard and Susten pass and finally Col des Mosses.
If anyone is interested in joining or would just like the route gps tracks, let me know :)
Of course I'll add you to the list...on the way down I have no time but I have 4 days to get north to the Netherlands and havent made a plan as yet so yes happy to try and follow you for most....I'll head direction Lyon and avoid Swiss roads and 40 Frcs toll.......