Ride To The Darien Gap Panama

Greg Rice

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I have finalized my plans for my ride to Panama this September. I have decided to ride to the end of the road In Panama and the Darien Gap. Last year my goal was to ride to the Panama Canal, and I did it with Mike Bobbitt and it was a great ride. We had wanted to ride to the Darien Gap and started heading that way, but time and weather got in the way, and we headed back to the US.

This year my goal is to ride to the Darien Gap and take a photo of the sign below.

I have completed my ride report from last year's ride and the planning for this year's ride to the Darien Gap. I just want to ride down take a photo of the sign and ride back. Balls to the wall down and balls to the wall back. :p:cool::eek:

I added a lot of photos and videos from last year's ride and ride planning and timing for this year's ride. It has many photos and videos of the border crossings. There is a lot of information, and it takes a little time to read through it.

If you have checked out the webpage in the past, you may want to refresh the page depending on your web browser.

https://www.gregrice.com/rides/panamacity-III.html