Rock-n-Ride Rally (RnR2) 8 and 32 hr rallies

Lynne

Premier Member
From Elvis to Madonna, REO Speedwagon to The Kentucky Headhunters, we have put together a great “play list” of places for you to visit in the 2016 rallies. New twists, new turns, new roads, new memories are coming April 15-16, 2016.

There will be two separate rallies offered as part of the 2016 RnR2: The Mini (8 hr) and Full Monty (32 hr). All times given are Central Time.

8 Hour Mini Rally – Start and Finish Location is at KenLake State Resort Park in Hardin, KY. Rally begins at 7:00 am and ends at 3:00pm. Cost for the mini rally is $60 solo rider, $80 two up. Includes Finisher’s Banquet, Rally Flag and Swag. Saturday, April 16, 2016.

32 Hour Full Monty – Finish locations is also at Kenlake. Rally begins at 8:00 am on April 15 and ends at 4;00 pm on April 16. The start is your choice of location 500 miles from the finish as verified by Google Maps. You will be texting a photo of your start receipt and odometer to verify time, location for start. Registration fee for 32 hr $130 solo rider, $150 two up.

Registration is open at https://rides.jasonjonas.com/ If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected].

Lynne aka GiJane

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
When I signed up for the rockin rally I thought I'll just do it once and try it, now I'm hooked, all the riders were friendly and very helpful, it opened a whole new door for riding, I can't stop talking about it. If I can get the time off work I want to do the void.