Rockinride rally

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
Does anybody know who to contact for questions about the rockinride rally, email or something, I don't see anything on the site. Also has anybody done this rally? I'm wanting to get into rallying and thought I'd try the 32 hr ride.

Lynne

Premier Member
Hi Rodney. I am the RM for RnR2 (RocknRide). This is the first 32 he version of the rally. Last year was our debut and it was a 10 hr rally. If you want to learn more about last year look at www.rocknriderally.com

I spoke to you earlier so you have my contact information. Currently we have 39 bikes and 49 riders. The vast majority are doing the 32 hr version of the rally. A handful have opted for the mini 8 hr rally. Either way it will be a blast. I know you expressed that you are a rookie and needed to learn about routing. This forum will help you greatly with that. There are also some great tips on the Iron Butt website.

I believe my two co rally masters are also on this forum now, Jesse Lucas and Troy Martin.

Lynne aka GIJane42104

Lynne

Premier Member
Happy to have you. Looks like we have great mix of riders from noobie to 3 digit IBR finisher. With the bonuses and threads there is plenty to challenge each level. Not to mention fun bonuses and great food.

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Lynne, can I be a rookie too? I've never done one of your rallies before :)

I am all signed up and excited to be apart of a rally.
Looking forward to seeing you in Kentucky. The primary goal is to have fun! Well be safe too, but in my mind that goes for all motorcycle rides without saying

rodneyw71

KLR'er
Premier Member
Lynne, can I be a rookie too? I've never done one of your rallies before :)

Looking forward to seeing you in Kentucky. The primary goal is to have fun! Well be safe too, but in my mind that goes for all motorcycle rides without saying
Are you the sportster rider on YouTube and hard miles 1?