Saddle Sore 1k

I am , obviously registered on the website. I am doing a ride tomorrow and just want to confirm that I do not need to register for the ride, I just send my documentation in to be verified. Am I correct?
TIA

MotoToph

Mototoph
Premier Member
You do not need to register for the ride. This way you can go as you please without the pressure. If you are talking about snail mail; email is also an option and I am sure it's much quicker!

Have fun!

So, I missed taking a photo of my receipt and odometer at one of my fuel points, I do have the receipt, logged the mileage at the stop and have done the renmainder of the pics so far. I also have the Harley Ride track screen shorted with the ride thus far. Does the missed photo of the receipt and odometer from the one stop void my ride?

Firstpeke

I would guess that if it is the start or finish or a required corner it does not meet the requirements, it may well be rejected.

In the excitement of getting going it is easy to overlook the required evidence, that said, I suspect it would only happen once......

Ira

Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
IBR Staff
So, I missed taking a photo of my receipt and odometer at one of my fuel points, I do have the receipt, logged the mileage at the stop and have done the renmainder of the pics so far. I also have the Harley Ride track screen shorted with the ride thus far. Does the missed photo of the receipt and odometer from the one stop void my ride?
Short answer: probably not.

Longer answer: the start and finish receipts are the critical ones, obviously. And because you still have the receipt, you can always submit it with a note. If the rest of your documentation supports your claimed ride, it should not be a problem.

Ira Agins
Iron Butt Assocition

I am just wondering how to get a map of the route I rode for documentation. They require a map of the route and to have the cities I stopped in circled, I don’t have any maps.

cacomly

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I am just wondering how to get a map of the route I rode for documentation. They require a map of the route and to have the cities I stopped in circled, I don’t have any maps.
Go to Google Maps, enter the locations from each of your receipts, and either print the map or paste the link into the email with the rest of the stuff you are sending (If mailing hard copy send the printed map, if emailing include the link in the email)