SaddleSore 1000

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Mail in or electronic? I'm honestly not sure if one is faster than the other. Typical time was 3-4 months, sometimes longer.

If you have a specific ride you are concerned about and it's been over 16 weeks, PM Ira on this forum and he can point you in the direction or possibly look into it for you, depending on how it was submitted.

Mail in or electronic? I'm honestly not sure if one is faster than the other. Typical time was 3-4 months, sometimes longer.

If you have a specific ride you are concerned about and it's been over 16 weeks, PM Ira on this forum and he can point you in the direction or possibly look into it for you, depending on how it was submitted.
I submitted it electronic. It has only been a month, I was just wondering what the typical response time was. Thanks for the response.

I submitted it electronic. It has only been a month, I was just wondering what the typical response time was. Thanks for the response.
I electronically submitted my first SS1K back on the 8th of June. I got an instant canned/automatic reply almost immediately, and the very next day I got an email written directly by Michael that they received the submission and that it was going into the queue.

It has been 15 weeks for me and I haven't heard anything yet as of today. But, I am not a premiere member and have no previous verified rides, so I am in the regular line. They also had an IBR this year from my understanding, so that could delay things getting done.

I'm in no position to answer what the current wait time is from submission to certification. But this question has been asked quite a few times and I have seen it quoted as being 14-16 weeks, possibly more. I knew when I submitted that right around a week or two around now is when I might hear something about it. It could be the next few days, or the next few weeks. 16 weeks is about 4 months.

So if you've only been waiting a month, you don't need to worry just yet.

I planned to wait until it was about week 18 since submitting before asking. Who knows how many others were in line for verification ahead of me, and the times could be longer or shorter depending on that, plus how busy the team might have been with the IBR.

It definitely does take time, and they're volunteers who have other jobs and things to do after all.

JAORE

Premier Member
Think of it as waiting for Christmas, but you don't have a calendar.

We're pushing 80,000 members. While not all are active that's a daunting number for a volunteer squad. Of course having a cert or two on the wall makes it easier to relax and wait.