SaddleSore 1600k @ Greece

Hello all,

For months I was dreaming of doing a SaddleSore 1600k at my home country, Greece. On Feb 25, (a month before the covid lockdown and with none infections in Greece then) I finally did it!

Amazing feelings, a real life experience for me.. I couldn't resist making a small video for a day that I will forever remember.. (If you give it a try, please do so with sound on and in a big screen)

I' m really happy and grateful to be part of the community, Greetings from Greece,

Nikos

Last edited:

HACKLE

Nikos congratulations on a ride very well done. Till 5 minutes ago I had never been to Greece, now I can say I've seen a good portion of it through your ride. Spectacular.

Congrats on your ride! Also, the video was very well done. Greece reminds me a lot of where I live in N. California.
N. California should be a very nice place! The real beauty of Greece in terms of motorcycling are the amazing secondary roads and the divercity of the landscape. Winding roads everywhere with almost no straights at all, little traffic, amazing scenary. But you can't do a SaddleSore in these roads, you can't maintain the required average speed, that's why I planned my route almost entirely through the main highways. Thank you for your comments, really glad you enjoyed the video.