SALE: 2013 R1200RT LOW MILEAGE

cberry

Premier Member
Air/Oil Head 90th anniversary edition with "90 Jahre BMW Motorrad" brass medallion on yoke . Low mileage (23,449) Long Distance Touring bike owned by aging Iron Butt (Rusty Butt) rider. Well equipped with most OEM options, including satellite/FM stereo tap for noise cancelling ear buds, tire pressure monitor (TPM), anti-lock brakes (ABS), Heated Grips and Seats, Cruise Control, R1200RT Tank Bag, 49 liter Top Case with OEM fitted BMW Soft Luggage. No drops/damage. New tires at 18,150 miles. Package deal, no loose parts for sale, $11,500. Text or call 321-258-1396, or email [email protected]

After Market Add-Ons: The big one is XPel Protection Film on all painted surfaces, including the Top Case and the headlight lens, Blacked-out exhaust headers, Crash-bar protection for both the engine and the rear panniers, Highway pegs, "Big Foot" for the side stand, Clearwater and Darla forward looking LED lights, and Skene supplementary tail/brake rearward looking lights plus silver beaded reflective covering on the panniers. Mounted and powered Garmin GPS zumo 665 for navigation. “Hot” battery tap for trickle charger and another for heated gear. Lexan clear luggage dividers to hold loose gear within the outboard half of the luggage clamshell while opening or closing.

Incidentals: Replacement wind screen (Ztechnic) to be used in lieu of OEM wind screen, AirHawk seat cushion, Camelback and mounting system to mount it on the tank bag, License Plate holder/lockable helmet storage.

I'm so 'over my head' that I can't even post a picture of the current bike I've listed for sale. If you see a bike at all....it's the wrong one!

Last edited:

cberry

Premier Member
OK! You caught me.,,,It's my now retired 2015 GSA which was used to do the Key West to Prudhoe Bay ride, after which I decided to go back to the R1200RT for its quiet ride and comfort. My cowboy days are over. I'll be 82 this summer, and that bears on my decision to put the RT up for sale. (When I made the original post I couldn't figure out how to post a current picture.) I'll try again, thanks...Good call Nancy.

cberry

Premier Member
I still can't figure out how to move a pic from google photos to this web site or even link you to it. Very frustrating!!

cberry

Premier Member
OK Stephen.....Here goes...."ooops, we ran into some problems"
Image is too large....Still.... Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 4.52.04 PM.png
Some progress! I'll try another....

cberry

Premier Member

cberry

Premier Member
Chuck, you want to email me some photos and I'll try to post them for you. [email protected]
Thank you for that kind offer Nancy! I've been too busy to reply in a timely manner. I've been using both Flikr and Google Photos to post my pictures and am not happy with either service. And, no pictures have been taken with the intention of listing the bike for sale...no hurry right now...summer's coming, the bike has new Michelin Road 5 GT tires, and a full tank of 93 Octane ethanol-free gas. In my spare time I'll work on learning how to post pictures while remembering your offer, keeping it handy just in case.