Sat 7th May - Krazy Horse Customs, Bury St Edmunds

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Those of us that didn't have any chores to do all arrived hot and bothered in sunny Bury St Edmunds. We had temperatures around 25 degrees and it was a hot one. Around a dozen riders came along from all parts of the country. I got there early just after 11 followed shortly by BobbyC who came across from the Isle of Wight.

There was some cracking custom bikes for sale inside and their 'Rockers' cafe upstairs did a fine selection of food and drinks, and it was all air conditioned too which was nice.

Here's a few photos:

There's a few missing from the group photo as we ate first and they were still inside :rolleyes:

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
Unfortunately she didn't have cake with her, but it would have all melted in the heat anyway.

bmbob

IBA Member
It was Sneezy, nice place, if a bit expensive for the Bikes.
Good to see everyone especially Roland, Kevin and Lynn who I haven't seen for ages.
Thanks for the run down to Thetford Mark, I found the other 2 LM's easily and was pleasantly surprised by the lack of traffic.
Ride safe
Regards Bob

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Sorry to have missed this one. Had already arranged to meet a mate at Carlisle after he had ridden down from Thurso. Then we popped down to Plymouth and home via Gordano. (His first ss1000, subject to verification) Really nice ride. No traffic. Must all have been at the seaside:)

See you all at Squires

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Good turn out. Good to see some old faces back in the picture.
Sorry I missed it
Family calls