Saturday 13th February 12 noon Fowlers Motorcycles Bristol

Niesmann

Tour Master Eurotour 16
Premier Member
Bit of white stuff but there was ice on the back roads, not worth the risk so came back and took the dogs out for a walk round the Elan valley did 8 miles so they are knackered and so am I.

I'll try and make the next one itching to give this new bike a run.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
A good ride out and back, even if it was a bit damp and cold. The company was excellent as usual. Good to see old faces and meet some new ones.

Niesmann

Tour Master Eurotour 16
Premier Member
Hi Mike

Kawasaki 1400 GTR, glad the Pan is still behaving itself, hoping this one will be comfortable and enjoyable to ride, my expectations of riding big distances have changed somewhat in the last 12 months so we'll see how it goes.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
I believe that I wasn't the only one to follow Phil's carpark coordinates to some back street half a mile away yesterday. I recorded the position myself as I left the carpark yesterday and compared notes in BaseCamp when I got home: ten feet difference between the two sets so how did I get so far off course?

I've followed co-ordinates given here before BUT I've always done it by entering them into BaseCamp and downloading the waypoints to my Zumo. This time I entered them directly into the Zumo, oh dear... it expects coords in the format nn nn.nnn rather than the nn nn nn.n format used by Phil and I didn't notice:oops:

I've changed its format expectation to match Phil's now but I'll double check next time.

FazerPhil

President IBA UK
Staff member
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I took the coordinates from Basecamp so you could find the entrance in the back road!!!!!!

Mega Breakfast

It was good to Wreckemrob and "The snow man Rick"

It was good to see some new faces and to meet old friends as well.