Say "Cheese...."

Bimbler

RBLR1000 Publicity
IBA Member
The RBL are sending a photo team to capture the Friday afternoon/evening preparations/registration at Squires.
(This applies to all participants - not just Rider's Branch members)

The aim is get some good shots for general RBL publicity and to use for next year's publicity for the RBLR 1,000.

So come prepared to pose for a stunning portrait.

Known "lens crackers", such as myself will be hiding in the shadows.

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
and, thinking of publicity, if any of you are willing to share your SPOT tracks, I'll make a group page that can be FB'd, Twittered and generally published.

GraemeandSally

RBLR 1000
Premier Member
I will have my SPOT with me if anyone would like to borrow it for the ride track me down on Friday I will set up spotwalla ready and let you know the details if needed

Bimbler

RBLR1000 Publicity
IBA Member
SPOT tracks, I'll make a group page that can be FB'd, Twittered and generally published.
It sounds good but I have no idea what any of that means.

I will take a pen and a few stamps and send a postcard from some of the places on the route.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
I've set up a Spotwalla trip but am still undecided if I'll ride yet. If I do I'll put the link up for you Bob. :)

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
How's the clutch Gordon? Was it a minor thing or have they got to split the bike?
My man that does thinks I will get away with a new clutch, so split the bike job. 'Fortunately' I was on the RT not the GS.

FJRPilot

Brit Butt Rallymaster RBLR1000 routemaster
Premier Member
IBA Member
GSA for Scotland then :D At least we won't have any tracks to contend with, like at Dover lighthouse last weekend :eek: