Seems a shame to break with tradition doesn't it (again) ...... RTE 26/01/19

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
There is always room for a Gnome, you can sit with John's Bear; you get much better conversation from the Bear than you do from John.
Could probably have a seat in the corner with Wilf..... They could start their own chapter

I only managed 1 ride (short) in 2018 and this needs to be rectified. I have not yet attended a do at the Youngs, therefore I will endeavour to attend this one. John, if you could be so kind as to put my name down and let me know the address? Thank you.

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
Here you go...post this into Google Maps or Basecamp 52.7270233,-2.042507
Note: the Sat/Nav postcode will direct you differently, John's is the only house within that postcode.
Look for Dalraddy Cottage...see you then...(on behalf of John, hope he doesn't mind :rolleyes:).

1546075585568.png

1546075634235.png

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
We're hoping for plenty more yet ........ the more people that come along, the more that goes into the bucket ..... ;)

J.Young

Triumph Triple Engine mounting brackets expert
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Bit of a "first" this year.

In addition to all of the other "noisey things" that we normally have at the RTE, I've arranged for a relic from the cold war to be brought along for a bit of a play ..... A "Nuclear Attack Warning Siren"

Should be fun ..... :p

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
Bit of a "first" this year.

In addition to all of the other "noisey things" that we normally have at the RTE, I've arranged for a relic from the cold war to be brought along for a bit of a play ..... A "Nuclear Attack Warning Siren"

Should be fun ..... :p
Is it going to be played just before you launch the V1?