Shortest ride of the year

JON12A

IBAUK's retired Shop Keeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I have two rooms booked and paid for at Premier Inn Hayle and Premier inn Lowestoft for this ride.
If anyone wants them or if you have booked with the option to cancel yours then mine are available.
I don't want anything for them, I would have to pay anyway.
First to pm gets them.

Ian M

i don't know about le jog

but i had been thinking about March equinox Ness Point to Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, PH36 4LN

Furthest point east on GB mainland to furthest point west at a time when the sun rises directly in the east and sets directly in the west - give or take a few degrees

Ahamay

The Joker
IBA Member
Dead reckoning works at sea or in a desert time and distance on a compass bearing, but roads don't run east west they tend to wander about.

GSears

Dambuster... Bouncing panniers...
Premier Member
IBA Member
i don't know about le jog

but i had been thinking about March equinox Ness Point to Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, PH36 4LN

Furthest point east on GB mainland to furthest point west at a time when the sun rises directly in the east and sets directly in the west - give or take a few degrees
Sunrise 08:03
Sunset 15:44
547 miles :eek:

By the way, I am the newby... Easily identifiable just look for a baby silverback gorilla large gentleman riding a white Versys 1000. Look forward to meeting you all in Lowestoft!