Shortest ride of the year

saphena

IBAUK Webmaster
Staff member
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'd like to thank everyone who turned up for this. Turns out it wasn't such a stupid idea after all and even though it wasn't even a proper ride I think we all had fun, some of us might have answers prepared next time we're confronted with ridiculous questions like "what do you want for breakfast?" when the answer "breakfast" isn't good enough and, quite honestly, what the hell else is there to do on the shortest day of the year???

Kim Leeson

IBAUK Shopkeeper
Premier Member
IBA Member
I'd like to thank everyone who turned up for this. Turns out it wasn't such a stupid idea after all and even though it wasn't even a proper ride I think we all had fun, some of us might have answers prepared next time we're confronted with ridiculous questions like "what do you want for breakfast?" when the answer "breakfast" isn't good enough and, quite honestly, what the hell else is there to do on the shortest day of the year???
Thanks for organising Bob, as Ian said at some points on Sunday riding thru the West Country, I was wondering why the hell am I doing this! in and out of squalls, the waves were topping the lighthouse at Lands End, blowing gale-force winds. But we all had the right gear, machines, and attitude. Almost made pictures of Sean in is hotel bathtub bearable...almost! Or should I say bareable! please don't do that again Sean! :rolleyes: