SOLD 2006 GL1800 in northern VA price redeuced to $6500

igneouss

Premier Member
SOLD

2006 Honda Goldwing GL1800 (GL18HPNA6)
56,9xx miles. Airbag. $6500. Title in hand. Ready to go.
Located in Northern VA 22642.

High points:

Major service completed at about 50k miles (oil, coolant, brake fluid, some brake pads, air filter, valve clearance).

Progressive gold valve front suspension with ADV delete. Custom Progressive rear shock.

Wired for Fire Creek electric windshield (screen included with full price offer. Includes farkle shelf). Stock screen on bike. ‘Barn door’ tall screen also included. All of the windshields have minor blemishes but are all perfectly usable.

Ultimate ‘big boy’ saddle currently on bike (in pics). This is an expensive, top of the line saddle. Also have stock saddle (heated) included with full price offer.

Heated grips with bypass circuit so they work without the heated seat.

Fire Creek driving light mounts installed below mirrors.

Spare rear wheel (powder coated).

Wind Wings with adjustable vents.

New exhaust tips installed but the originals are shown in pics.

New timing belt cover installed.

Foot pegs (actually boards) out front. Kuryakin I think.

Factory navigation. A few pixels on the screen are non-functional but they do not inhibit use at all.

Everything works. Bike runs like a champ. Well maintained.

She is not cosmetically perfect:
It’s 16 years old, ok?. Summary: the bike looks good but has minor blemishes.

Some maintenance records. I am the second owner. I did the routine engine oil changes and FD oil changes. All major work done at Manassas Honda Kawasaki (aka Motomember) I believe the bike was purchased new at that dealer and they should have service records. I purchased it 6/14 at 25k miles.

Air bag model. The only options not on the bike are the CD changer and CB Radio.

Ready to ride away. Currently has slightly over size rear tire. It’s a Michelin Commander. Front is a Bridgestone G709. Both have life in them.

Disclaimers: As is, where is. Sale will be completed when I have cleared funds in my bank. I do not need help selling the bike. I will work with your shipper if you make the arrangements. Located about 1 hour west of Dulles Airport. Delivery on a case by case basis.

1 Right Side.jpg 2 Front Left.jpg 3 Left Rear.jpg 4 Dash.jpg 5 Rear Wheel.jpg 6 Screens.jpg

Last edited:

igneouss

Premier Member
Same response as above.
My plan is to offer up the stuff that any buyer of the bike opted not to purchase with the bike. The guy coming this weekend sounds serious. we'll see...