Sold: 2017 Yamaha FJR ES: LDR Ready

sector7g

Premier Member
After a few years of trying to make the bike fit me, I must admit defeat and move on. She will tear up the mountains and then coast along the highways. Cruise control, heated grips, shaft drive, 6 gears, windscreen adjustment, etc makes these bikes incredible. I hold the title. Price:$10k.

2017 Yamaha FJR ES, YES warranty to 10/16/2023. Current mileage is 62903, but it will go up. (Not planning on any IBA rides at this time though)
It has a few minor scratches (Tank bag caused a couple, a tip-over at a parking lot which nicked the mirror and upper fairing, a few nicks from road debris), but otherwise is in as good a condition as a well traveled bike can be. I've taken this bike across the country and on quite a few IBA rides, and I've never had any issue whatsoever. I am fully confident to take this bike anywhere at any time.

Includes:
SW Motech Mirror Extenders
Fuzeblock FZ1
Canyon Cage Front & Rear Protection (And Garauld Canyon Cage Sliders)
Garmin Zumo 595lm
FJR Dash shelf
(2) seats: Russell Day Long Front (rear covered only) Seat (Built for 5'8" 175lbs rider) & Seat Concepts front seat, rear stock seat
Garauld custom rear rack
4 Gallon Aluminum Aux tank with Maple Farkles Gas Saving Expansion Tank, Including a quick release valve for removal (Aux tank is mounted to the rear rack with a duffel bag built over it to hide the tank and provide extra storage and backrest)
Givi SR357 Rear Rack (For Monokey Cases)
Givi V47 Monokey Quick Release Top Case with Stop Light and Back Pad
Helibar Risers and Blackpath 1" risers
Ram mounts, usb phone charge, heated gear connector, direct charger connection, etc
Highway pegs
Big Foot kickstand enlarger
(2) windscreens: Stock and Touring
FOBO TPMS
Laminar Lip for Touring Windscreen
VStrom Handguards (Off for summer usage but ready to mount within minutes)
Rear Brake Torsion Bar (Able to mount a Car Tire) (OEM Included)
OEM Rear Rack
Givi Tank Bag and Quick Release Locking Ring
Garauld Hydration Kit (Will need a new bite valve)
Factory Service Manual
New Oil Filter, Air Filter, EBH Front Brake Pads (rear were replaced a few months ago)
Complete Service History (I bought this bike new)

There's probably more as I've spent the last 3 years building this bike out. It's been extremely well taken care of (always garaged when not in use) and hasn't been raced or ridden too hard. Any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm close to the Charlotte NC airport.

IMG_1864.jpg IMG_1838.jpg IMG_1839.jpg IMG_1840.jpg IMG_1841.jpg IMG_1847.jpg IMG_1850.jpg IMG_1851.jpg IMG_1855.jpg IMG_1861.jpg

Last edited:

413Sean

Premier Member
Tim, hopefully you have something else in the works for another LD machine! It was a pleasure meeting you last August in Maggie Valley at the small RTE for us east coast guys. Always have enjoyed our emails/txts of LD riding and general banter since then. I hope all is well, and will catch ya down the road at some point.

Sean

413Sean

Premier Member
Thanks Sean, good meeting you as well. Already bought the new bike :). 2018 GW Tour (non DCT). We'll meet up someday again on the road I'm sure. Take care
Cool congrats on the new wing!! I should be down your way in september and will give ya a shout to hopefully meetup.
Edit: Just saw the pic of the new ride on your profile, love the color and she looks looks very purdy!!