SOLD Aux Tank. Fire Creek. 5th gen GL1800 in VA $650

igneouss

Premier Member
Gold standard Auxiliary Fuel Tank for GL1800. Gravity feed, no pumps/electrical nonsense. It fit my 2006. I believe it fits 2001-2010 GL1800. Made by Dayle at Fire Creek Accessories. Comes with everything! It has some minor wear and tear but is in good condition. I'm the second owner.
This is the original, bullet proof design for this bike. Gives you something like 11.4 gallons total. This product is known to IBR inspectors and has passed inspection for the IBR.
All plumbing lines including vent line. has an attachment point for ground wire. Includes a fuel sending assembly that is plumbed to match (by Dayle). All fittings are brass. Soup to nuts, all you have to do is install. Lots of guidance and support on the Fire Creek web site.
Shipping will be expensive. $100?. I'll charge actual shipping so factor that in...
If you are not familiar with this tank please visit the Fire Creek Accessories web site before asking questions. These tanks all look identical but I can email pics if you need. Cheers!
Nick