**SOLD** Farkled FJR for sale - Australia

OX-34

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
My rally-ready 2008 FJR1300 is sitting in my shed having been ridden for only about three hours this year. I have 5 other bikes fighting for attention.

Here in Oz I think the simplest way of selling the bike is to pull all of the hardcore bits off and sell it stock on the open market, but I've spent quite a while figuring out what works for LD rides and of the about 103K on the odo I have enjoyed about 85000km of 'on the clock' riding on this bike. I'm starting here as I'd like to see an LD rider or someone wanting to become an LD rider have a package ready to ride.

Here's a pic of the Yamaha that probably looks familiar to most of you anyway:

It has a few extras:
4 x 35W LED spots on a high beam connected Skene controller
2 x 25W LED wide switched on low beam
2 x H4 Cyclops headlights
Eastern Beaver PC-8 fuse box
Starcom system
12V SAE for charging/heated gear
Voltmeter (LOL)
Higher screen
Wide mirrors
Handlebar risers
A couple of RAM mounts
Dash shelf
SW-Motech/ Bags Connection tank ring. The horseshoe type.
Oxford heated grips
Mick from Goulburn seat front and rear
Maple Farkles auxiliary fuel cell.
Pelican case
Highway pegs
Crash bars

$7500 for the bike as is, I'm not looking to sell bits.

The stock items like mirrors, screen and rear rack are included of course.
The bike is in good condition, though the right pannier is scratched from having a lie down in the Sandy Hollow servo gravel about 1 minute before the clock stopped on a BunBurner Gold. Gotta love those crash bars, though.

If you're interested just post up here or ask questions in this thread.

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Olly I thought you were heading down the Tenere route?

Buy my FJR and buy Justin Long's one in the states. Now, that's a plan.
That depends on Dan. Whatever he is riding - maybe Tenere or FJR. I would probably prefer Tenere but the rocketship is an option. My son would prefer the Former. Can you link me to Justin Long please? I dont think I have his details - or just point me at his bike online?

My rally-ready 2008 FJR1300 is sitting in my shed having been ridden for only about three hours this year. I have 5 other bikes fighting for attention.

Here in Oz I think the simplest way of selling the bike is to pull all of the hardcore bits off and sell it stock on the open market, but I've spent quite a while figuring out what works for LD rides and of the about 103K on the odo I have enjoyed about 85000km of 'on the clock' riding on this bike. I'm starting here as I'd like to see an LD rider or someone wanting to become an LD rider have a package ready to ride.

Here's a pic of the Yamaha that probably looks familiar to most of you anyway:

It has a few extras:
4 x 35W LED spots on a high beam connected Skene controller
2 x 25W LED wide switched on low beam
2 x H4 Cyclops headlights
Eastern Beaver PC-8 fuse box
Starcom system
12V SAE for charging/heated gear
Voltmeter (LOL)
Higher screen
Wide mirrors
Handlebar risers
A couple of RAM mounts
Dash shelf
SW-Motech/ Bags Connection tank ring. The horseshoe type.
Oxford heated grips
Mick from Goulburn seat front and rear
Maple Farkles auxiliary fuel cell.
Pelican case
Highway pegs
Crash bars

$7500 for the bike as is, I'm not looking to sell bits.

The stock items like mirrors, screen and rear rack are included of course.
The bike is in good condition, though the right pannier is scratched from having a lie down in the Sandy Hollow servo gravel about 1 minute before the clock stopped on a BunBurner Gold. Gotta love those crash bars, though.

If you're interested just post up here or ask questions in this thread.
Ox, you certainly know how to dangle a tease...

Olaf Moon

"And I think to myself...."
Premier Member
IBR Finisher
IF i had known i was going to ride nearly 100 000 miles( by the time we are done ) in rallies and other rides and not just ride two rallies as was the original plan, id have bought an fjr...
crystal balls and all that
LMAO.
Yep my USA FJR is a truly awesome machine, and with Mike Myren, the "FJR Wizard" doing his thing on it, I cannot wait to get back to the USA for a serious run. But that may be a year away.