SOLD: LEDRider lights 5" & 2"

Jay Bolinger

Premier Member
2 pairs of LED Rider lights for sale, used ~60k miles. I do believe these are LD5 = 5" and LX3 = 2". The LX3 work just fine with a skene dimmer controller. I had trouble with the LD5 on the controller during the '23 IBR. I could not identify if it was the lights, the controller, both, or my superb electrical wiring skills. However, I can verify both LD5 fire full bright when direct to a 13.2v battery. These are obviously used, but in decent condition. The LX3s have some scratches from tip-overs and I added yellow lens covers, which can be easily removed.

How about $150 for the lot shipped from 46168?

IMG_3713.jpeg IMG_3712.jpeg IMG_3711.jpeg

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
I had trouble with the LD5 on the controller during the '23 IBR.
I tried using my 5s with the dimmer function on my HEX ezCAN. No joy. All I get is flashing lights beliw about 90% and what appears to be full intensity above. If I recall correctly, the conclusion was that the LD5s are not dimmer compatible.

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Premier Member
Back when you could get anyone at LED Rider to answer the phone, I had called about my LX5's and a Skene controller as well. They are not compatible.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I just now saw that you have LD5s, not LX5s. Ignore my previous comment.

Safari Ferg

Safari Ferg, President IBA Ireland
Premier Member
Hi Jay
I am interested in your lights, I live in Northern Ireland but have a sister in Richmond VA that you could ship too.

Keep safe and happy s(miles).
Graeme