SOLD single Clearwater Erica or Sevina

HDConvert

Premier Member
Looking for just a single light and I'd prefer the new Super Sevina, but a 'normal' Sevina or even an Erica will work. Asking around before I drop the $ on a new one.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
That sucks. Some people forget to mark their ads sold since they put them up in multiple places. Never know what will show up there though.

igneouss

Premier Member
I've found Clearwater to be very easy to work with. Have you called and asked if they will sell just one? Checked for 'scratch and dent' options? I'd be surprised if they didn't have some option for you.

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
It's not an issue to buy one, the OP is looking for a price break if he can find one, which I totally understand with Clearwater's eyewatering prices.

HDConvert

Premier Member
I've found Clearwater to be very easy to work with. Have you called and asked if they will sell just one? Checked for 'scratch and dent' options? I'd be surprised if they didn't have some option for you.
Of course and they're definitely sell a single light. Simply surfin' the airwaves to see if someone has one collecting dust. Got a line on 1 thru the ADV forum.

igneouss

Premier Member
Of course and they're definitely sell a single light. Simply surfin' the airwaves to see if someone has one collecting dust. Got a line on 1 thru the ADV forum.
Of course. Just thought it might be worth talking to them directly to see if they might have a deal or two available. I know they sell scratch and dent items at times. Etc. If I see anything around here I'll send it along to you.
Cheers