Some Premier Members - Give Insta-Cert A Try

outdoorsntn

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
To Quite A Few IBA Premier Members… Why Not Use Insta-Cert? It’s pretty simple. You can access the pre-filled ride certification application through your IBA eStore login where you view your rides in the online rides database. Submit your ride certification application generally in less than five minutes. No more creating a Google maps route and no more resizing your pictures to attach them to your email application. Feel free to contact the Premier Member Team at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Schpark

Premier Member
IBA Member
To Quite A Few IBA Premier Members… Why Not Use Insta-Cert? It’s pretty simple. You can access the pre-filled ride certification application through your IBA eStore login where you view your rides in the online rides database. Submit your ride certification application generally in less than five minutes. No more creating a Google maps route and no more resizing your pictures to attach them to your email application. Feel free to contact the Premier Member Team at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Just did an Insta-Cert application yesterday for a 4/12/23 SS1000 and received the approval today so quick turn-around. That's the plus. The minus is the newly approved ride shows up wrong, looks like a copy of a previous ride I did. I was worried I submitted it wrong but when I look at my ticket (only way to see what I sent since it is a web based form) and I did enter it correctly. I think it would be an improvement for the initial IBA Premier Certification reply showing they received the "ticket" to also include the information filled out on the web based form so the details are readily accessible.

outdoorsntn

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Just did an Insta-Cert application yesterday for a 4/12/23 SS1000 and received the approval today so quick turn-around. That's the plus. The minus is the newly approved ride shows up wrong, looks like a copy of a previous ride I did. I was worried I submitted it wrong but when I look at my ticket (only way to see what I sent since it is a web based form) and I did enter it correctly. I think it would be an improvement for the initial IBA Premier Certification reply showing they received the "ticket" to also include the information filled out on the web based form so the details are readily accessible.
Premier Ticket #3710?

outdoorsntn

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Hi Schpark: Doug here from the IBA Premier Team. Please now look at your 12 Apr 2023 ride in the online rides database. Know that your certificate which is prepared and is being routed for proofing and final approval, correctly reflects your GSA as the bike you rode during your ride. When we, as ride verifiers, a group of volunteers and are the ones who make IBA online rides database entries, make our database entries … the default ‘bike’ which pops-up for that database entry is generally the bike the rider last rode during their most recent ride. This happened for the verifier who certified your ride and made your database entry... sorry for the confusion it may have caused you. Your database entry should now correctly reflect your GSA and know your certificate reflects the bike you rode is your GSA. Feel free to use your IBA Premier benefit and contact us at [email protected] when you have any questions...
Doug

mcrigid

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
I think it would be an improvement for the initial IBA Premier Certification reply showing they received the "ticket" to also include the information filled out on the web based form so the details are readily accessible.
HI Schpark

Actually, you can. On your very first Premier application submission, you should have received an invitation to create a Premier portal account. From the portal, you can view the ticket's progress including the original information as sent and any further correspondence between you and the Premier team. You can even see what agent is currently assigned the ticket and the ticket status.

If you didn’t sign up initially and have deleted the invitation email, contact Premier via email at

[email protected] and request another invitation.

Larry, IBA Certification TEam

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
HI Schpark

Actually, you can. On your very first Premier application submission, you should have received an invitation to create a Premier portal account. From the portal, you can view the ticket's progress including the original information as sent and any further correspondence between you and the Premier team. You can even see what agent is currently assigned the ticket and the ticket status.

If you didn’t sign up initially and have deleted the invitation email, contact Premier via email at

[email protected] and request another invitation.

Larry, IBA Certification TEam
Is this portal of which you speak the "My Rides" portion of the IBA eStore?

Schpark

Premier Member
IBA Member
Thanks. I did find the portal somehow and was able to pull up all my tickets. I am going to have to remember to bookmark it so I don't forget.