Southeast Digital Scavenger Hunt - November 2, 2019

Jesse

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Good morning all,

Many of you know already but I forgot to post this here in the forums. I have a 10-hour rally coming up on November 2nd based in southern Georgia. The location will give some folks a chance to get away from the cold weather before it really settles in. For eleven years there was a rally in central Florida early in November, Long Riders Digital Scavenger Hunt. Last year Ray King and David Gillespie decided to retire from RM work and this summer I decided to sort of pick up where they left off, with a few changes.

After this year we'll have the 10-hour AND a 30-hour so that's something to look forward to. I think it'll be a great event for newbies as well as experienced LD rally riders. I'll also likely be moving it back into later October so the folks further north can get a rally in before the snow begins to fall (at the moment I'm eyeing October 23-24, 2020).

This year's deets:

Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019 (registration is open until October 1)

Ride Time: 7:00am – 5:00pm Eastern

Location: Start/End at Kinderlou Inn, 2101 West Hill Ave, Valdosta, GA

The hotel room Group Rate is $60 + tax per night.

Event Fee: The event registration fee is $40 and covers rally flags, meeting space, and other expenses. Following in the tradition of the Long Riders Digital Scavenger Hunt, all proceeds from any Southeast DSH events will go to charity.

More information and registration link for this year can be found at sedigitalrally.com

I hope to see some of you there.

-Jesse