Spotwalla/bubbler

I used gps spotwalla for my INSTATE 1000. it all worked perfect.
My question is how do I save or attach link with the map and odometer picks to an email to send in for verification.. I cant seem to figure that out... thanks IBA 74728

I see trip link... I click on that ..family and friends come up and embedding also... I highlight the link and hit copy.... sorry but not sure where the copy is or if it worked...

kwthom

=o&o>
Premier Member
IBA Member
If you've copied the link, go to another browser window, click on the address bar, then immediately paste the link you copied into the address bar.

If you've done it right, you should then get a Spotwalla view of your ride.

ScottAL

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
After copy open the email you want to send to the IBA. In the body of the email place your cursor, then hit paste. The link to your spotwalla trip should show up in the email you want to send.

Redwing56

Premier Member
Hello all
I’m a new member with my first SS1000 in verification. I used a s0
my question is if I set up a trip, does the gps automatically go into the trip? I have the device setup
On my SS1000 I left earlier than expected so my trip map does not capture the first leg. I’m just hoping it because of the fact that the staring time was wrong. Thanks for any advice in advance

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
Hello all
I’m a new member with my first SS1000 in verification. I used a s0
my question is if I set up a trip, does the gps automatically go into the trip? I have the device setup
On my SS1000 I left earlier than expected so my trip map does not capture the first leg. I’m just hoping it because of the fact that the staring time was wrong. Thanks for any advice in advance
Log into Spotwalla.com. Go to your Trip Manager page, find the trip and click on the little drop down arrow on the right, then select "Update". Set the start time to some time prior to your departure.