Spotwalla.

Jason Jonas

Premier Member
IBR Staff
sorry but i too am new to spotwalla .so my question is using swconnect and i just purchased an inreach. when the units are activated do they send to spotwalla automaticaly or is there another step ?
Alright. I replied to a profile post from you earlier. Where do you want to do this? :)

Jason Jonas

Premier Member
IBR Staff
Yeah, I guess I could run mine 24/7, but don't really want all those points on my map... just want to see and relive where I've "travelled" by motorcycle. Don't really want to see and relive my commute. ;)
In the new SpotWalla site you have the ability to specify the density/fill of the locations. It's the difference between something that looks like this...

1619033704595.png

And something like this...

1619033752223.png

Or even this...

1619033801274.png

EricV

Premier Member
IBR Finisher
Once you have a Spotwalla account, you have to register your devices, including the swconnect phone, in order to get the pings to show up on Spotwalla. Inreach, Spot and swconnect will automatically show up on their own systems, not Spotwalla.

Jason Jonas

Premier Member
IBR Staff
Once you have a Spotwalla account, you have to register your devices, including the swconnect phone, in order to get the pings to show up on Spotwalla. Inreach, Spot and swconnect will automatically show up on their own systems, not Spotwalla.
And remember... the old SpotWalla site has a limited lifetime. Migrating to the new site is critical. And if you're an SWConnect user, you will want to install the SWTracker app from RV Tech Tools. It's a rebranded version of SWConnect that knows how to talk to the new site. Likewise, if you're a Bubbler GPS user, you will want to install the Bubbler GPS New app from the app store. It's the version of Bubbler that knows how to talk to the new site.

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
In the new SpotWalla site you have the ability to specify the density/fill of the locations. It's the difference between something that looks like this...

View attachment 6693

And something like this...

View attachment 6694

Or even this...

View attachment 6695
This is GREAT! Will this capability find its way to the View page or will it remain solely a trip settings function?

Edit to add: I ask because I am still timing out at 100% on my G'z One track but would like to occasionally maximize the number of points I display without having to go back and forth between the View and the Settings to find one that works...

Stephen!

Flivver Flyer
Premier Member
IBA Member
IBR Finisher
This is GREAT! Will this capability find its way to the View page or will it remain solely a trip settings function?

Edit to add: I ask because I am still timing out at 100% on my G'z One track but would like to occasionally maximize the number of points I display without having to go back and forth between the View and the Settings to find one that works...
....and there it is. I swear that button was not there five minutes ago. :eek: